
Photo: State Emergency Service (illustrative photo)
The head of the Dnipropetrovsk OVA, Serhiy Lysak, said that there was damage in the residential sector due to the UAV attack.
Russian war criminals attacked the Dnipro with drones on the evening of March 28. The raid caused several fires in the city. This was reported by Serhiy Lysak, head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Military Administration (OVA), on his Telegram channel.
"Explosions are heard in the Dnipro. Several fires have broken out due to the UAV attack. Preliminary reports indicate that there is damage in the residential sector. All information is being verified," the official said.
The Air Force previously reported that the Russians launched several groups of drones from different directions. It is known that the drones "entered" the territory of Ukraine through the Zaporizhia region and moved towards Dnipropetrovsk.
We previously wrote that Russia carried out a large-scale drone strike on Kharkiv . Fires broke out in the city.
"Energy truce": Russia attacked an oil and gas facility in Poltava region
News from Korrespondent.net on Telegram and WhatsApp. Subscribe to our channels https://t.me/korrespondentnet and WhatsApp

Pylyp is an experienced private banker and asset manager.